Saturday, January 06, 2007
January 2007 and the Things to Come...
Wow, cannot believe it is 2007 already. School starts next week. Not too sure how I feel about that but it will be nice to get it all done with I suppose. School, work and of course some soccer to come. Boy I am out of shape though. But it is not one of my New Year's resolutions because those usually don't work. I just need to get back into the swing of things. I look forward to 2007 and all it has to bring. I will be turning the ripe good ol age of 26, and I am looking forward to the new challenges that will come my way and how God is continually going to transform me into more of who He wants me to be, with His strength and guidance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Suz,
I love all the pics you've posted, and I think I'll steal the one of us and you from Christmas to put on our blog! Hopefully school is alright for ya...you'll do great even though it might be undesirable to go back :(
Love ya,
Carmen
Post a Comment