Sunday, March 11, 2007

So long...

Wow, it sure has been a very long time since I have written. My the months have gone by fast and it already is March. Craziness. So, what have I been up to you might ask...that is a very good question. I am still working at LMH and loving it. It is all about the people that you work with and they are definitly family to me. I am only working part-time. Now I am going to school, except UCFV this time. I have clinical twice a week at MSA and classes about once a week too. Once I finish this semester off I have the summer free and then hope to complete my degree by the time December comes around. Soccer is wrapping up for both the U9 girls I coach and for my team that I play for. So, I keep fairly busy these days. Days completely off don't come around that often so when they do I definitly enjoy them. Sleeping in is oh so good for the body. Well, hopefully I will add some pics later. I am too tired to have the energy to do that right now. Bye for now.

No comments: