skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Jlo's Wedding...
So, went to Jlo and Craig's wedding over Christmas too. Ahhh, the cute couple...married...so weird...another one bites the dust...
The Beautiful, zaney, hilarious girl...forced to grow up, I don't think so.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Interesting to know.
1:51 a.m.
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Want To Live the Adventure
I Want To Live the Adventure
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(3)
January 2007 and the Things to Come...
Jlo's Wedding...
Pics from Christmas Time
►
2006
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
suz
Who do you think I am?? It is all a mystery... Do you know the real me?
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment