Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ahh...Fall...you gotta love it...

Well, so crazy to think that tommorrow will be November. It seems rather redundent to say that time goes by so quickly, but it does! I cannot believe that school is halfway done. I just had my last midterm today and it is cause for celebration. Yipee!! Pretty soon it will be Christmas, then the new year. Oh my, how I feel like I am getting old somedays. You know, I am turning 26 in January.

I absolutely love this time of year. Fall, with all its leaves, the cool crisp air... you just cannot help but love it. Ahh, creation... I took these pictures after a frustrating day that required me to go above and beyond and persevere through a situation while being positive and encouraging. Afterwards I took a lovely walk at Fish Trap Creek. Not only did I get to enjoy creation but I met with God.

My dear lil red car got stolen 2 weeks ago from my house, so that was interesting. They just found it this weekend in Surrey. Yes, I know, it is such a surprise. So, I have been driving my courtesy car. I kinda was looking forward to a new car but in the end it is much better not having to look for or buy a new car and everything just works out to the "t", like it should, in God's way.

I would like to say that my life is all interesting. But it is filled with the mundane things that make life life. I continue forward with the little joys, the sweet surprises, the casual annoyances and all that makes life what it is. New things continually cross my way and I continue to be amazed at how God works in my life and those around me. He is so good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you again! Crazy about your car, but like you said, God makes things work out to a 'T'! We love you and miss you and are excited to see you again very soon....Christmas! I'm glad we've been able to see you lots this year, even though we're far away!
I hope your day today was better than yesterday...
Love,
Carmen