Ok, so I made my second trip out to Calgary in the past month. My friend Alissa and I went on a roadtrip. Good times all around. I got to experience the amazing beauty that God has made. I have been wanting to go hiking for a long time but I am usually so busy in the summer working. I was all talk but I finally got to go hiking. Alissa and I hiked up Mount Yamnuska. It is an absolutly beautiful view but I forgot that my body is not quite in shape to do that, however, we made it up and it was so worth it.
Ahhh, don't you just love summer time and getting outside. Here is a picture of Herbert Lake. It is on the way to Jasper.
Then there is Lake Louise. I had never been there before. So good...It truly is indescribable. Isn't creation amazing, beyond belief. Good times all around. Enjoy the outdoors this summer. I know I am so far.


1 comment:
hi suz
ohh my God this place, lake is really beautiful....ohh my.....
Post a Comment